We have whitelisted school districts that have agreements with us for digital services. We receive a list of student and teacher information at the start of every school year. We do not share student information with any organizations or digital resource websites. Only teacher information is used to establish accounts across the multiple resources and for account management purposes. The Portal allows a smooth connection to the other paid resources without needing to remember another username and password, if at all.
Districts with access:
- Atwater Elementary School District
- Ballico-Cressey Elementary School District
- Delhi Unified School District
- Dos Palos-Oro Loma Joint Unified School District
- El Nido Elementary School District
- Gustine Unified School District
- Le Grand Union Elementary School District
- Le Grand Union High School District
- Los Banos Unified School District
- McSwain Union Elementary School District
- Merced City Elementary School District
- Merced River Union Elementary School District
- Plainsburg Union Elementary School District
- Planada Elementary School District
- Snelling- Merced Falls Elementary School District
- Weaver Union School District
- Winton Elementary School District
MCOE Programs with access:
- VCS Los Banos
- VCS Atwater
- Scholars Charter, Comeback Charter, and Dual Language Immersion school
- Juvenile Hall
- Special Education Department
Please review the policy and exhibit:
How do I sign in?
Click the button that says “Sign In with Google” at the top and sign in with your school Google account. Only contracting districts are whitelisted to sign in with Google.
Other users may sign in at the bottom of the website with credentials provided by us. If you would like a generic student account for a grade level without Google accounts then please let us know which school site you are at.
I forgot my password. Can you reset it?
Teachers will need to contact their district IT to have them assist with resetting their Google password. Our website database does not store Google passwords and we are not able to reset. If we created the account in the Portal for you then please let us know and we can reset.
Why can’t I book items in Insignia Library?
Only teachers have access to Insignia. You can still browse Insignia, but you will need to sign into the resource. Click on Insignia Library under the ‘Premium Resources’ page. Once you are redirected, then click on “Login” on the upper right in Insignia and proceed with signing into your Google account. Once you are successfully signed in then your name will replace the “login” button.
I clicked on the California Streaming icon and it doesn’t have me logged in.
If you clicked on the CS image and you are not logged in then please let us know. Certificated staff are given an individual account, and students are signed into the generic student account in CS.
I signed into Nearpod with my Google account, but some of the items want me to pay for it.
Nearpod is only available to schools that subscribe to it through us. We will need to add you to the district group so you have full access if under one of these schools. Please let us know so we may correct this.
Do I have full access to a website under the “Resources” tab?
Websites under Resources have been vetted for student privacy and have free content available.
However, the California State Library has subscribed to three databases that only signed in users are granted access to: ProQuest, TeachingBooks, and Encyclopedia Britannica. Your local school librarian can also assist in getting access to the state library databases for students and teachers.
Please email Ldemorest@mcoe.org with any questions related to the Portal and the resources within.